It is the result of A Year’s Work On The Strategy exploring why Equality Doesn’t Work For Men And Boys in Brighton & Hove and uncovering how the Political and Philosophical Landscape has hindered progress on the issue.
- Improving Male Health
- Helping Boys Do Better In School
- Keeping Our City Safe By Keeping Men And Boys Safe
- Supporting Dads At Every Stage At Fatherhood
The Strategy also details how we will work to:
- Include Men and Boys In Local Strategies And Policies
- Connect Men and Boys To Supportive Groups And Communities
- Help Men and Boys To Give Help And Get Help
Finally, we detail how we will Build The Taskforce to deliver The Strategy and outline:
- Our Key Objectives For Year 1
- Our Key Objectives For Year 2
- Our Key Objectives For Year 3
- Our Timetable Of Action For 2011-2012
Click here for a more detailed Step-by-Step Guide to The Strategy.