The team behind International Men’s Day in the UK is running a snap survey to help identify what people working with men and boys think are the most important men’s issues. It only takes 2 minutes to complete the survey and you can do this now by following this link.
Issues under consideration include:
- Giving boys a better education
- Equal rights for dads
- Improving men’s health and life expectancy
- Beating male cancer and tackling men’s cancer inequalities
- Tackling male unemployment
- Stopping male suicide
- Ending violence against men and boys
- Ending unnecessary male circumcision
- Tackling male disposability
- Tackling negative portrayals of men in the media
If issues that are important to you are not included in the online questionnaire do please email email@example.com so your concerns can be included in the final analysis.
And to take part and complete this survey now please follow this link.