- 40 great speakers and experts
- A new format to help you enjoy more and miss less
- A new venue in Central Brighton
- And even better sandwiches than last year
It’s an event that everyone who is interested in improving the lives of men and boys in the UK will be interested in attending including:
- Everyone working for men’s charities and men’s projects
- Professionals working with men and boys as clients and service users
- Anyone who’s an activist or campaigner on men’s issues
The conference brings together some of the UK’s leading experts in the men and boys sector to network, share ideas and explore how we can:
- Help boys get the best possible start in life
- Help men live longer, happier, healthier lives
- Support every dad to be the best dad he can be
- Keep our communities safe by keeping men and boys safe
As a delegate you’ll get to enjoy workshops on health, mental health, fatherhood, violence, sexual health and rites of passage.
You’ll hear great talks about innovative ways of working with young dads, older men, men with depression, men in prison, young offenders, men who perpetrate violence, men who are victims or rape and sexual abuse, men who are victims of domestic violence, men who have eating disorders and much, much more.
Our speakers include Roger Olley OBE of Including Men; Ally Fogg of The Guardian; founder of abandofbrothers Michael Boyle; Simon Howes from the suicide prevention charity CALM UK; Martyn Sullivan of Mankind Counselling; Mark Brooks of The ManKind Initiative; Melvyn Davis of The Male Development Service, Jim Pollard of The Men’s Health Forum; the founder of Fathers 4 Justice, Matt O Connor; The Men’s Network’s co-founders Glen Poole and Ben Dew and many, many more (click here now for a longer list of speakers).
There is no other event like the National Conference for Men and Boys and if you want to hear what delegates said about last year’s event just click here now.
And to find out how to buy your ticket today, click here now.
In addition to the main conference there are two other events taking place this year which you can find out about now by clicking on the link below:
- The Big Man Gathering personal development event for men (Saturday 3rd November)
- The Men’s Rights Debate and Network Event ( Thursday 4th November)