Have you been inspired by the way the country united to proudly celebrate our Olympic and Paralympic successes?
Imagine if everyone who is committed to improving the lives of men and boys in the UK was united in ‘going for gold’?
What could we achieve together to improve men’s health, help boys do better at school, keep men and boys safe from violence and abuse and help every day be the best dad he can be? Can you imagine that?
Well the closest thing we’ve got to the Olympics is a great series of events and activities coming up in October and November that you can read all about today including:
- An update about the Second National Conference For Men and Boys in November
- Details of a great course to get the men’s sector blogging
- Some information on how to use International Men’s Day to your advantage
- News about the first ‘Big Man Gathering’ in the UK
- An opportunity to train yourself to help men get help
- An announcement about a Men’s Rights event
SECOND NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR MEN AND BOYS
Tickets for the Second National Conference For Men and Boys in Brighton & Hove on Friday 2nd November are selling fast. To find out how to book your place today just click here now or to find out about applying to join the speaking team see this link today.
MEN’S RIGHTS OR MEN’S RITES?
Which would you say you are most into? Men’s Rights? Or Men’s Rites? Either way the expanded men and boys conference in Brighton & Hove has something for you with:
- A Men’s Rights Networking Event & Debate on Thursday 1st November which you can find out how to get involved by clicking here now
- A Big Man Gathering for men wanting to experience a day of personal growth and development on Saturday 3rd November – click here find out more
TWO GREAT COURSES FOR THE MEN & BOYS’ SECTOR
Do you want to blog effectively about men and boys’ issues or find ways to help more men and boys get help by accessing social projects and support services. If so when not sign up for one of these discounted courses:
- ‘Blogging For Change’ is on Tuesday 2nd October – click here to find out more
- ‘Including Men and Boys’ is on Wednesday 24th October – click here for info
INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY IS COMING
Have you considered how you can use International Men’s Day on Monday 19th November? Do you want to raise more funds, attract more volunteers, raise awareness of an issue or get more people to back a campaign. If so click here now to get in touch with the IMD team in the UK to find out how easy it is for you to take action this International Men’s Day.
Thanks for taking time to read this short update, please keep Going For Gold and feel free to keep us updated on any actions you are taking to make a difference for men and boys in the UK.