The day is a fantastic opportunity for men who are interested in personal development, men’s work and rites of passage to get together and connect, share experiences and take part in a unique journey of individual and collective discovery.
The groups key indiviuals involved in making this day happen include:
- The Men’s Network
- David Polak
- Journeyman UK
- Men Beyond 50 (MB50)
- Alistair Mayor of SuperDads
- The Brahma Kumaris Men & Spirituality Group
- Nick Clements
The Big Man Gathering 2012 is one of three events taking place as part of the expanded National Conference for Men and Boys which now comprises:
- A Men’s Rights Debate and Networking Event (Thursday 1st November)
- The Second National Conference For Men and Boys (Friday 2nd November)
- The Big Man Gathering (Saturday 3rd November)
For the full programme and details of how to book your ticket today click here now.