The Korean Educational Broadcast System is in Brighton at the moment and would like to find a dad to film.
So if you’re a dad with a baby or pre-school age children then why not drop them a line and see if you fit their spec?
The team are filming a documentary about fatherhood, and we are shooting in the USA, Japan, the UK and Europe.
The producers are in Brighton and looking for a family to film their routine life at home, focusing on dad nurturing his child. Below are some details about the type of family they are looking for:
- Must have a baby or pre-school age children
- To film your routine life with you child. (. It’s not necessary to be a good example, but to share experiences about nurturing.)
- To film for about two hour and record a few interviews about how to nurture their child
- To be available nytime until the first week of May, but this weekend will be the best.
- £100 and DVD of the documentary, as a token of my gratitude.
Contact detail : Miyoung Yun / firstname.lastname@example.org / 078-765432-57
Please contact Miyoung directly if your are interested (see also local plans to make a SuperDads movie by clicking here now)