Our Friends at Fathers Plus in Newcastle Upon Tyne are heading south to share their expertise with fellow professionals.
According the Fathers Plus, working with fathers early on matters to children in later life say which is why they are hosting a day’s training in London on how to engage with fathers and male carers in early years settings.
The training will be held on March 6th, 2012 from 10:00 am through to 3:00 pm and focus on:
- the needs of dads to be and how to develop and deliver services to meet these needs
- the importance of male involvement in breastfeeding initiation and maintenance
- how to get fathers and family men into early years services
- How to keep fathers engaged– from publicity to recruitment, is your service men friendly?
- The importance of men in early learning
The cost of the training is £99 per person
You can click here now to book now on line or contact Charlotte by email email@example.com or phone: 0845 130 7225.