Do you want to make this 5th of November a day to be remember by becoming part of team that raises hundreds of pounds for The Men’s Network?
The event is being organised by our volunteer men’s health lead, Steve Adair, who came up with the idea whilst taking part in our Community Leaders Program (click here to read about our leadership training).
There are a number of ways you can help Steve make this event a big success:
- You can walk your walk and sign up to do the walk today
- You can walk your talk and sponsor the walk
- You can support the walk by helping us drive the walkers to and from the start/finish venues
- You can talk about the walk in the pub at Devil’s Dyke afterwards
Walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome (as long as you are fit enough to take on this challenge) so please take action now by:
- Click here to SIGN UP NOW (entry is just £5.50 via PayPal per walker and Steve is asking everyone who enters to take on the challenge of raising £50 or more for The Men’s Network)
- If you can’t take part in the walk then please sponsor the team to help them achieve their fundraising goal of £1,000 by CLICKING HERE NOW to make a donation via PayPal
Steve’s also looking for 4 people to be walking stewards on the day which will involve making sure everyone is all right along the walk and taking the lead at times.
SO if you want to take part in this great event or support it in some way just contact Steve today on email@example.com
This is a great event for a great cause so why not register today and Steve will send you a welcome pack.