A PERSONAL APPEAL FROM THE MEN’S NETWORK’S STRATEGIC DIRECTOR, GLEN POOLE…..
I just wanted to let you know about five opportunities for you……
…to support our work with men and boys today…
….and ask you to CHOOSE ONE…..!!!!!!
1. You can make a donation today…….to find our why we are asking you to make a donation and help us raise £5,000 click here now
2. You can sign up for our 5km Tash Dash fun run on Saturday 19th November…..to find out about the Tash Dash 2011 click here
3. If you want to get a ticket to our Comedy Night fundraiser of Sunday 25th September….click here now…..
4. How about volunteering to fundraise for us…….just call me today on 07981 334222 if you’re ready to make a difference….
5. If you can’t just donate a few pounds today then why not tell people about our fundraising drive by forwarding this email to them or posting the following words on your facebook page:
“There are five ways to support groundbreaking work with men and boys today…..will you CHOOSE ONE…..see https://brightonmanplan.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/youchoose/”
Thanks for your support…..
….if you CHOOSE ONE or more of the ideas above and TAKE ACTION TODAY….
….you will make a difference for men and boys….
Strategic Director at The Men’s Network
Men and Boys Representative for The Community and Voluntary Sector Forum in Brighton & Hove
UK Co-ordinator for International Men’s Day (19th November 2011)
PS: Please feel free to forward a link to this post to everyone you know who wants to make a difference for men and boys: https://brightonmanplan.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/youchoose/